Personal information we collect:
(A) Personal Identifiable Information
This is information that may be used to identify you as an individual, such as your name, e-mail address, work office address, telephone or mobile number. We may collect this information in a number of ways on our Site, www.littlemarketing.ca, including, but not limited to, the online request a quote form, the newsletter form, as well as the comments form and email messages to our email address.
(B) Other non-personal information
We may also collect information from you that is not personal information because it does not identify you personally. This information is normally retained with your personal information and may include:
- your marketing preferences, including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and the method of delivery (email, SMS, direct mail, or other).
- information you provide to us via our website, application forms, or directly to team members in relation to our products and services; and
- device identification information when you use a computer, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, or other device to interact with us through our website. This information may include session cookies, your device IMEI number, IP address or MAC address.
If you send Little Marketing personal information that we have not requested, or we determine that the personal information you have provided to us is not reasonably necessary or directly related to any of our functions or activities, we may de-identify or delete this information without notifying you to protect your privacy.
How we collect your personal information
Little Marketing is committed to protecting the personal identifiable information that you share with us online. Generally, you can browse our Site, without sharing any personal information. However, should you wish to submit a form, you will be required to voluntarily submit personal information. We may also collect information on how you use this Site, such as resources browsed, searched, and downloaded; the frequency and duration of visits, and your source Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors; in other words, we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
A cookie is a data file that certain Websites write to your computer’s hard drive when you visit such sites. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user identification code, that the site uses to track the pages you have visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. We may collect information from your web sessions by using cookies, to determine, for example, user traffic patterns, and the effectiveness of our navigational structure.
Most Website browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to display a warning before accepting a cookie, or to refuse all cookies. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use/navigate through many parts of this Site, however, you may have to accept the receipt of cookies to access some Resources on this Site.
Ways we collect your personal information
Normally we collect information from you directly unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website.
- during conversations with our team members.
- when you register with us or apply for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically).
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, website contact form, live chat host, direct mail, or any other means).
How we hold your personal information
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form.
If you provide information to us electronically, we retain this information in our computer systems and databases. This includes computer software programs, internet servers, and hosted internet solutions provided by third parties.
If you provide information to us in hard copy (paper) this information is normally retained in our files and a copy is made to our electronic files.
We use industry standard security measures to safeguard and protect your information. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
Storage of your personal information
Your personal information is stored by us inside of Canada. If we use service providers, we require them to safeguard your personal information.
Purpose of collection of your personal information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions ("Purpose"):
- to communicate with you.
- to provide or offer services to you.
- provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers.
- carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way we provide products and services to you.
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
If we are unable to collect your personal information
If we are unable to collect your personal information, some or all the following may occur:
- we may be unable to provide products or services to you, to the requested standard or at all.
- we may be unable to communicate with you.
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our marketing communications to suit your preferences.
- your experience when interacting with us may be delayed or not as efficient as you may expect.
Maintaining Your Information
Little Marketing takes information security issues seriously. Consequently, any personal identifiable information is stored and protected on servers with adequate security measures.
We will cease all communication and use of personal identifiable information upon your request. Your privileges for access to the Resources on this Site may then be suspended.
Retention of your personal information
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
- our employees, contractors, or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, and data entry service providers.
- third party marketing service providers, who we use or who market your business on our behalf.
- our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants, or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required.
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes.
- if required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, or government departments or regulators within British Columbia (“Provincial”) and Canada (“Federal”) in connection with law enforcement activities.
Sharing Your Information
In cases where we need to disclose web usage reports to non-Little Marketing subsidiaries or affiliates, your personal information will be anonymized. We do not disclose, sell, exchange nor trade your personal identifiable information to commercial mailing lists.
We may send you direct marketing communications via email, SMS, social media, or regular mail.
If you have indicated a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method wherever practical to do so.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by responding via the channel in which you received the marketing communication, or by contacting us (see contact information below). You can unsubscribe from emails by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of the email communication you have received. You may also update your personal information by editing your online profile.
Regarding Children and Minors
Our website and the services offered on our website are not directed to children under the age of 13 years. We will not knowingly collect personal information about a child under the age of 13.
We do not allow minors (persons who are under the age of majority in their place of residence) to create accounts, make purchases or enter contests or promotions.
Correction of your personal information
If you would like us to update or amend your personal information, please contact us and we will make the requested amendments.
We may ask you to verify your identity to ensure that personal information we hold is not improperly accessed.
If you feel your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information above setting out the circumstances and reasons for your complaint.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please navigate away from our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Links to Other Sites
This Site contains links to other Websites. Please be aware that Little Marketing is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
Phone: +1 604-332-2725
Mail: 300-3665 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC. V5R 5W2. Canada
You may also access your own information where it is held via an online portal by accessing your own account over the internet.